- Responsible for the coordination of IT activities.
- IT support and maintenance of hardware, software
- Universidad Especializada de las Americas (UDELAS). Postgraduate Degree in Higher Educaction. Panama, Panama
- University of Virginia. DARDEN Graduate School Of Business Administration. Certificate in Management. Business Strategy. Virginia, USA
- Universidad Adolfo Ibañez. Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Business Administration and Management General. Valparaiso, Chile.
- Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología (Laureate International University). Informatics Engineering – Panama, Panama.
- Florida State University. B.S. Computer Science
Rolando Denis joined the IATTC staff in 2023. His work duties include responsibility for desktop, laptop, and server operations, maintenance, purchasing, and other infrastructure components such as switches, firewall, implementation. Other responsibilities include software licensing, hardware warranties, recycling old equipment, backup systems, day to day troubleshooting, and help desk, log files collection, software, and operating system patching and security. Rolando is a results-oriented professional, focused both in the area of analysis and design as well as in the operation of projects, with more than 15 years of experience in different areas. As an IT professional, Rolando has had the opportunity to excel as technology director for different companies both governmental and private sectors, highlighting the most important, such as: Presidency of Panama - National Government, FMB Group (FBM Group is the holding management company of a well-diversified set of companies both in Panama and internationally), Aleman Cordero Galindo and Lee (Law Firm), AES Panama (Power Generation Company), KPMG Panama (International Financial Auditing Firm)