Project P.1.b - Respond to requests for scientific analyses
Program(s) in charge: Stock Assessment Program
Click to see projects by theme, goal or target:
- Respond to requests by CPCs and other entities in a timely manner
- The information necessary for making important management decisions is often situation-dependent and evolves as discussions progress.
- CPCs and other entities regularly make requests for analyses and other work that is not included in the staff work plan
- The type of requests varies widely
- Relevance for management
- Many requests by CPCs are directly used to inform management decisions
- Workplan and status
- The workplan cannot be anticipated
- External collaborators
- Vary. Can include reports and/or presentations to SAC and the IATTC meetings
- Updated date: 01 Oct 2020
- Progress summary for the reporting period
- All requests received have been addressed.
- The current system for dealing with such requests appears adequate.